Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Change quantity descriptionChange quantity
1. YEDA Kupcy Bławatni carries out sale of goods that are brand new, and free of mechanical and legal flaws.
2. In extraordinary cases the Store may sale goods that are flawed – in such cases, any such flaws (e.g. a dirty
product) or damage will be indicated in the description of the product. Should the Customer order a product with a
specified flaw, no complaints based on the flaw will be accepted.
3. The Customer has the right to file in a complaint relating to the goods purchased in the online store based on an
action on the warranty or in a case of nonconformity of the goods with the contract.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing contained within these Terms and Conditions stipulates to limit the
statutory rights of the Consumer which are granted to them by any Acts of Law binding on the territory of the
Republic of Poland, in particular rights granted by the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumers’ rights (Journal of Laws
of 2014, item 827).
5. If the Customer finds any flaws or nonconformity of the goods with the contract, they have the right to
exchange or return the goods.
6. In case of any complaints, YEDA Kupcy Bławatni should be contacted by phone, mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) ,
e-mail or personally.
7. The basis for initiation of the complaints procedure is a proof of purchase (VAT invoice, receipt) which the
Customer receives together with the goods delivered.
8. If a complaint is deemed justified, the damaged or nonconforming goods will be exchanged for brand new, full-
value goods. Should that be impossible (e.g. in case of stock exhaustion), the Store will refund the Customer the
full value of the goods or will offer alternative goods available in Store.
1. If the Customer entering into a contract for sale through the online store is a consumer within the meaning of
Article 22(1) of the Civil Code, they can terminate the contract without providing any grounds, by informing
YEDA Kupcy Bławatni about that in a written or electronic form within 14 days from the day the goods
purchased are delivered. In order to comply with the term specified it is enough to send a statement or an e-mail
before the expiry of the term specified. The goods shall be returned not later than in 14 days from the date of the
delivery of the goods purchased.
2. YEDA Kupcy Bławatni reserves that cases of retail sale of some products offered by the Store, including
fabrics, laces or ribbons prepared specifically for the customer’s order, in particular in order to facilitate
customer’s individual request, for example by cutting according to requested dimensions or sale in amounts
different that a bolt or a length (coupon) of fabric, will be considered as personalised services within the meaning
of Article 38, point 3 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer’s rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827). In case
of fulfilment of such orders the right to rescind the contract is not available and the goods considered to be a
personalised service cannot be returned.
3. The goods returned by the Customer should be packed with due care, in a way that ensures the goods will not
be damages in shipping. Whenever possible, the goods should be packed using the original packaging. The goods
should be returned to the address of the registered office of YEDA Kupcy Bławatni.
4. The returned goods must be accompanied by the proof of purchase and a bank account number, to which the
online Store should return the monies paid for the goods being returned.
5. An equivalent sum to the monies paid by the Customer for the goods being returned will be sent via a bank
transfer to the bank account specified by the Customer.
6. In case of rescission of the contract by the Customer, the Customer bears the costs of the return (cost of
Download: Product withdrawal form (pdf)
Download: Product withdrawal form (docx)